David W. Kee, Esquire, has over twenty years of practical experience and training in the field of non-confrontational substance abuse interventions as well as experience and training in depression interventions. David is willing to travel nationwide. Additional experience includes:
- Governor's Substance Abuse Services Commission.
- State Director of the Maine Assistance Program for Lawyers and Judges (2003-2008), a program that deals with substance abuse and depression issues with lawyers and their families.
- Board member of the Maine Medical Professionals Health Committee (2005-2008) A program that deals with substance abuse and depression issues in the medical profession.
- Member of the Network of Independent Interventionists - see Link To NII site
- Chair or Co-Chair of the Maine State Bar Association Substance Abuse Committee (1986-2003)
- Past Chair of a Community area substance abuse information team
- 15 year member of the Maine Human Rights Commission
- One of ten National Commissioners of The American Bar Association Commission on Lawyer Assistance Programs (2002-2004)
- Counsel to and Victim Advocate for The Next Step Domestic Violence Project (2000-2003), Hancock County, Maine
- Recipient of the 2009 John Ballou Award, the Maine Bar Association's most prestigious award, for his work with impaired lawyers and their families
- Past President, Maine State Bar Association
References available on request.