The kindest and most loving thing family and friends can do
Anytime someone needs help but refuses to accept it, a family intervention is appropriate.
A family intervention can be used for people engaged in any self-destructive behavior:
- A person drinking too much: alcohol abuse, alcohol addiction
- Drug abuse, drug addiction
- Depression issues
- Eating disorders, anorexic
- Gambling addiction, sex addiction
- Computer addiction, internet addiction
- A senior needing assisted living
Intervention is the most loving, powerful and successful method yet for helping people accept help.
A family intervention can be done with love and respect in a non-confrontational, non-judgmental manner.
A family intervention is often the answer, the only answer. It can be done. It can be done now.
Family Intervention works.
Caution: Should you ever feel uneasy with your interventionist, or that you are being asked to do something you do not understand or agree with, you would be wise to stop the process and go elsewhere.